01 October 2008

This life is not my own...

"...we are beginning the process. Please pray for us as we are navigating a whole new venture and need loads and loads of wisdom to get from here to there. We are really enjoying the process and have gotten to know some super people along the way. We know that if this is something we are supposed to be doing that it will happen, and if not, not. There is a lot of freedom that comes with knowing that your life is not your own."

~
Wow. I don't know about any of you, but these were the words I needed to feast on tonight. In the search of 'the right home' for me and being so confused and frustrated and overwhelmed w/ it all... this last sentence just penetrated right to my heart, bringing the comfort and reassurance that I've been needing. The reminder that this life is not my own, just so long as I belong to Jesus. Whew! There is definite freedom in that thought! Thank you, Anita (Renfroe) for that reminder!

2 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

Feasting with you on those words tonight!

Lydia said...

I cannot tell you how many times you have come to mind in the last few days. I am praying, sister! :) And I am trusting right along with you.

P.S. I see you tagged me for a meme. :) I will post it soon, but for tonight I'm too exhausted to think straight! :)