30 September 2008

Meme
* some things change... some things don't *


One could never participate in too many 'Meme's' and sweet Shana just passed this one along to me ~

So here goes......

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.


10 years ago I:

1. Had just broken my engagement to my then fiance
2. Was working at Blue Willow Inn... (who knew I'd still be there!) : )
3. Took line-dance lessons w/ Jodi and Michelle : ) YEE- HAW!
4. Thought John Michael Montgomery was 'the bomb' ; ) (What ever happened to that sweet dimpled boy anyway...?)
5. Wasn't sure what to do w/ my life (still trying to figure that one out!)


5 things on today's "to do" list:

1. Get the transmission fluid changed out in my car
2. Get brake light fixed on said car
3. Pay rent
4. Do bible study homework
5. Find some GAS!!!


5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Chocolate... anything
2. Peanut Butter crackers (just ask Savannah) : )
3. Lay's potato chips (especially bbq flavored)
4. Cookies
5. Ice Cream


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Right now... HOLD ONTO IT! : ) (all but 10 %, of course...)
2. Give to the charities that most touch my heart
3. Trade in my (dented) car for a hybrid (or at least something diesel-operated) : )
4. Buy a decent home
5. Pay off my medical bills


5 places I have lived:

1. Ottawa, Illinois
2. Sheridan, Illinois
3. Covington, Georgia (at home w/ folks)
4. Demorest, Georgia (at college)
5. Covington, Georgia (in apartment)


5 jobs I have had:

1. Babysitting
2. Walco (don't ask...)
3. Mental Health Dept. (surprisingly, not as a patient as a result from aforementioned Walco!)
4. Stanley-Proto Tools
5. Blue Willow Gift Shop


The rules say I have to tag 5 people.
So I'll tag:

1. Jodi
2. Dianne
3. Luanne
4. Lydia
5. Michelle H.

5 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

I'd never laugh at your answers...... um, ok that might've been a little white lie


If you really knew Brad you would find this next particular statement pretty funny.....before we met, he also took line dancing lessons. And the few times that we have gone to somewhere of that venue, he can totally hold his own. I think he did it to meet some ladies :) I personally, would love to take line dancing or any other sort of dancing lesson (especially swing).

Thanks for participating, I always think they're kinda fun!

Jess said...

Go, Brad! :)

He must have retained way more than I have!! All I know now is the electric slide. But, it really was fun. :)

Brad and Shana said...

By the way, I liked John Michael Montgomery too. Good question, what did happen to him?

Oh, and I'd defintely get a new car too. My van hums more than a harmonica. It drives me crazy....but it's paid for, so what do you do? Um, KEEP IT!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! John Michael's pic at the bottom just cracked me up!

Michele said...

Hey, I want to go line dancing! How fun.