09 May 2008

Fun Mother's Day
dinner at
Blue Willow Inn!
~

I may have the special privilege of dining on Blue Willow food five days a week, but only on occasion do I have the treat of enjoying it with my family!

Tonight, I got to enjoy dining with Jodi, Jeremy and their little ones along with mom and dad. It was a beautiful spring night and, obviously with the children there, a very entertaining evening as well!

Emery ate all the beans he could get a hold of ('green' and 'brown').

And Savannah, after eating some grapes and rolls just decided on a heaping help of cool whip and cherry pie filling to top it all off!

Sounds good to me, Girl!

( I mean really... why beat around the bush when you can just get right down to the real business at hand?)

~

Happy Mother's Day

to all you Moms

out there!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Cute pictures...I'm glad you all had fun. Sounds like a great, relaxing time. And since I'm catching up, about your post of '$46.74' or whatever the amount was, you eat MUCH healthier than I do! :-)

Michele said...

Looks like fun. We love Blue Willow too!