05 October 2007

We're All Winners!!!

Well, as an update to my post from a couple of weeks ago... (and as I'm sure y'all have just been sittin' on the edge of your seats...) We got the phone call today at work.
WE ACTUALLY WON THE POO~POURRI CONTEST!
Can you believe it?!? Is that not hilarious??
We won for "Most Poo-tiful". So, now we can truly reign over all on our now legendary Golden Throne!
And for winning, as I'd mentioned before... we will receive $200 worth of credit (which made Sally's day trying to end out the year!) and 4 lovely jewel-adorned t-shirts for us to don! :)
(I guess mom knows what to be expecting from Santa this year!)

And, speaking of Mom, I just got a forward from her, that was an update from her good friend, Melisa at the quilt shop... She and Sweet Home Quilt Co. were just selected the favorite Atlanta area quilt shop!! And you may not realize it, but there is a LOT of competition out there! And she's only been in business for a year or two. Great job, Melisa et al...!
(Below is what Melisa had to say to all her friends:)

"THANKS to everyone who took the time to vote for us in the Fox 5 Atlanta Hot List contest. Sweet Home Quilt Co. was selected as the favorite Atlanta area quilt shop based solely on your votes, and we so appreciate your loyalty to us!
Every time I feel a little stressed, all I have to do is go to the Fox 5 website and read your wonderful comments about Sweet Home Quilt Co. and I feel better in no time! It is so gratifying to know that our mission to be your "quilting home away from home" has been realized.
We firmly believe that you are the cornerstone of any success we achieve, and we pledge to continue providing the best value and selection for all your quilting needs. But most of all, we will continue to provide the fun and friendship you've come to expect from Sweet Home Quilt Co.!"


WHEW! What an exciting WEEK!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all y'all! :) Yes, I'll be looking for "poo"-related items in my stocking. Can't wait for that!

Dianne said...

That's so funny that you won that contest...I love it! I sent the link when you posted about it earlier to a friend I work with. I had told her and her son about it and they thought it was funny too, so I sent them the link. Great job!

Congratulations to your mom's friend too! Getting a business off the ground is hard work, but it sounds like she's done a great job!

Michele said...

Congrats to both but I must say I want to come see that potty!

Dianne said...

You have an award on my blog..go check it out! :-)