21 October 2007

"RETURN TO ME, AND I WILL RETURN TO YOU," SAYS THE LORD ALMIGHTY.( MALACHI 3:7 *NIV )
There are times that we may find ourselves walking far from God.
Know that if ever that happens to you it is because we have moved, not because God has left us. FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD GOES WITH YOU; HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU. ( DEUTERONOMY 31:8 )

Therefore if you ever find yourself feeling far from our Heavenly Father, remember that God is there with open arms to receive you back. So, BRING YOUR PETITIONS AND RETURN TO THE LORD, SAY TO HIM,"FORGIVE ALL OUR SINS AND RECEIVE US GRACIOUSLY." For then He will say: "I WILL HEAL YOUR BACKSLIDING, I WILL LOVE YOU FREELY."( HOSEA 14: 2 & 4 )

After all that is His promise always, for JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAME YESTERDAY AND TODAY AND FOREVER. ( HEBREWS 13:8 )

*This was my online devotion for today and it couldn't have come at a better time. I can so relate with backsliding and a spiritual walk filled with wandering. So, it is so refreshing to know that even when I take my eyes off of Him, He's still got his loving eyes on me. And no matter how far I might wander or drift, He promises to remain as solid as a rock. The rock of ALL ages. For any and all to cling to. The same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Thank you, Father!!

No comments: