18 May 2006

Re-committing...

Tonight was our last Wednesday night service at Eastridge, for the summer. We won't meet back for '863' until August, which I hate, because I have really enjoyed the services, with Gary speaking and Shane leading worship. But, I know they need time to recoup with their families and regroup for the fall.
So, Gary ended tonight, by speaking on 're-committing', to get us through the summer break, as a whole. And, I just feel that after all that God has helped me with this last year, now would be a good time for me to re-commit somewhat publicly, as a way of acknowlegment for all He's done in my life.

"As for me, I will serve the Lord. I will love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength. I will turn away from every thought, desire, action, and relationship that keeps me from following You closely and will stop any willful pattern of sin. I, again, place in Your hands, my life here on earth, my forgiveness, and my hope for eternity with You. I thank You for sacrificing Your Son on the cross in order for us to have this relationship with You. " Amen.

No comments: