23 September 2008

Infinite Grace

You know, it's so funny... in "Stepping Up", we just wrapped up going over Psalm 126 - the very scripture that Sheila Walsh used to sum up the Women of Faith conference from last year...
~
I thought of the Psalmist's words in Psalm 126:2: Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy.
~
The 2008 Women of Faith conference in Atlanta is now just 3 days away and I can't wait!
This will be our 3rd year going and every year is just amazing.
You laugh.
You cry.
Sometimes, with Anita or Luci, you laugh until you cry!
Totally, a 'chick' weekend.
: )
But, oh so good for the soul!



And I just found out that Stephanie from over at 'Notes from the Soul' is going, too! How exciting to be able to share in it w/ another blogger! So, I was just wondering if there happened to be any other fellow Women of Faith out there attending WOF in the ATL this weekend?
~

3 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

OOOOh, I so wish.

I went a couple of years ago, but haven't been able to make it back since.

What do you think of stepping up? My summer bible study morphed into a fall bible study and we just started Beth Moore's Daniel. It looks like its going to be awesome. Just finished our second meeting tonight.

Have a great time this weekend!

Jess said...

To be perfectly honest, "Stepping Up" seems to be a great study - the videos are awesome, as usual - but I just keep falling off the wagon w/ the homework (which is, of course where the real meat is). I don't know what my problem is. I'm just in total avoidance mode for whatever reason. I did the same thing w/ Breaking Free.
But, DANIEL, is AWESOME!!! Oh, my goodness. Talk about blowin' your mind! It is major brain overload, but truly astounding. Now Beth definitely does her homework! :)
Now, if I could just do the same!

Michele said...

Wish I could have gone this year. Last year was so much fun!