07 April 2008

Count Your Blessings
~
Count your Blessings
Instead of your Crosses

Count your Gains
Instead of your Losses

Count your Joys
Instead of your Woes

Count your Friends
Instead of your Foes

Count your Smiles
Instead of your Tears

Count your Courage
Instead of your Fears

Count your Full Years
Instead of your Lean

Count your Kind Deeds
Instead of your Mean

Count your Health
Instead of your Wealth

Count on GOD
Instead of Yourself


* I came across this sweet reminder in one of our sales catalogs the other day at work and just thought I'd share it with y'all. So, I can't take credit for the poetry... however, the sweet (albeit off-center) picture of the beautiful water lily is one of my own!! Enjoy! *

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I did enjoy...both. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...Great picture!

Dianne said...

great post...thanks!

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Jess,

THanks..I loved this sweet reminder of how to count God's way.

And I am quite impressed with your green thumb my dear!

Joanne :O)

Michele said...

Great reminder, Jess! Love the picture.