11 March 2007

Eastridge Community Church Presents:

ECHOING ANGELS

Last Wednesday night, Eastridge was blessed by having the "new" hit group (formerly Two Bare Feet) Echoing Angels for a private concert. It was pretty rockin' at times, but VERY good. At times it was almost too loud to hear them, but I have thoroughly enjoyed their CD. Check out their website: www.echoingangels.com and you'll find a taste of their music playing on there. I think, like me, you'll soon be HOOKED! :)

Not bad for a bunch of local Georgia boys!! Their best hit, so far, "You Alone" has already been riding in the top 5 with the likes of Chris Tomlin and Casting Crowns! No small feat, by any means.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you that I found out the lead singer of Echoing Angels is the cousin of my disciplee's husband. Small world, huh?